Friday, September 27, 2013

Snowy Noel Continues with Block 2, Snowy Toy Soldiers


Sorry for not posting sooner but I've had a nasty virus and been in bed for the better part of a week.  Hope I don't make any errors posting this.  My brain is still not functioning very well as of yet.  Sorry also for the wrinkles but that's life right now full of wrinkles.

This is nothing out of the ordinary about this block, except it's one of my favorites.  I just love this tiny toy soldiers all wound up and ready to preform.  I will be adding seed beads for the eyes after quilting.

I will try and come back sometime next week with the 3rd pattern to try and catch up.  They are all drawn they just need to be made into PDF's.  I hope to be back on track by then.  I need to finish several swaps I'm in the middle of.  Luckily I'm ahead in that direction so this time off won't hurt too much.

Hope you all enjoy the Toy Soldiers!!
Marjory 

2 comments:

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...