Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa in the Pines Part 2

I'm Baaack!!!  LOL.  I flew to Memphis on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and all considered it all went well.  Weather was warmer than normal but so was it here.  I had so much fun that when I got back on Sunday evening I went to bed and basically rested all of yesterday.  I'm doing laundry and catching up today.

First thing was to get my files in order for this project.  Second will be to sew the blocks.  I didn't touch a needle all 4 days and didn't miss it.  What I really missed was not having the internet for 4 days, 5 really with all the travel.  I kept telling my son I needed to get online.  I hadn't even printed my flight schedule because I thought I would have access.  But we stayed with the another member of the family and they didn't have access.  We were about 40 miles into Mississippi in the country.  Beautiful country and we really had a good time.

There isn't any special instructions for this block and I've double and triple checked to make sure it will print at the right size.  Just make sure that your printer is set at 100% and not at "Fit to Page".  "Fit to Page" almost always reduces the images even if they are within the printing area.  So just click on the picture of the Santa and it will take you to the PDF file.  

Hope you all had as great a Thanksgiving as I did.
Marjory

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are back.....

    I love your project, it will be soooo wonderful when you get it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful time...I am sure you got alot done without the internet (PC time)LOL
    Again I have to say Bravo to this wonderful block I love your talent..what or how are the eyes being done I always have a problem with eyes. Maggie Walker pattern is all done except for the birds eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet. Beads or French Knots are my thoughts about that right now. The eyes will be so tiny that buttons are too big. But then again maybe not.

      Delete
  3. This block is just wonderful.Love your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a wonderful project! Love these Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link won't work for me, have tried it several times now. I love this quilt, have backgrounds sewn and ready to start on the applique. But for some reason when I click on the picture it tells me to try again later and it won't open. Did the same thing last night on a different computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens every so often. Don't know why. Email me at peckspieces@yahoo.com and I will email the file. M

      Delete
  6. Yep living in NE Mississippi is a rural area for sure. Glad you enjoyed to visit..sometimes not being too connected is a restful period. Love the Santa pattern.

    Ruby in MS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just discovered your blog and want to tell you how excited I am to start the Santa in the Pines project!

    Thank you, Thank you!
    Monique in Missouri

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...